Our seismic service includes 2D and 3D seismic survey design, licensing and implementing field measurements, as well as the data processing and geological interpretation.
Beside the conventional reflection data processing, we are experienced in the utilization of several other seismic techniques (velocity tomography, S-wave data processing, calculation of seismic attributes, AVO analysis, and CRS data processing).
– seismic recorders: RefTek130, DAQ Link III, and Sercel 480
– data processing system: ProMAX
– seismic interpretation system: Kingdom
– regional geological investigation
– hydrocarbon and mineral exploration
– marking out borehole locations
– 2D seismic sections
– 3D seismic volumes
– geological and petrophysical models
– Pannergy Nyrt.
– Mecsekérc Zrt.
– MOL Nyrt.
Department of Applied Geophysics
Address: 1145 Budapest, Columbus u. 17-23.
Phone: +36 1 920-2247