A VSP survey provides useful data to improve the geological model interpreted based on the surface seismic section.
Seismic waves generated on the surface are observed by the receivers installed in a borehole. We undertake VSP measurements, down to 3000 m depth, utilizing vibroseis or explosive sources. We also perform the data processing and interpretation.
– sources: IVI MARK 4 Y2400 and IVI MARK 3 Y1100 seismic vibrators or explosives
– seismic recorder: DAQLink III
– data processing: ProMAX
– seismic identification of the lithological boundaries intersected by the borehole
– depth conversion of the seismic sections
– interpreted seismic section in the vicinity of the hole
– depth converted seismic section
Department of Applied Geophysics
Address: 1145 Budapest, Columbus u. 17-23.
Phone: +36 1 920-2247